I’m so excited to share this awesome news. Finally, I have started my YouTube channel!
So here I’ll share DIY beauty tips & care, health tips & care, cooking recipes blah blah blah 😋
Name: miniks creations
This is the link.
Health tips: https://youtu.be/mBhwjRTFt1Q
To know more. Visit my channel and don’t forget to Subscribe my channel.
Today I am going to share my secret mascara tricks. Even when you’re going out on your makeup, the final touch up with a mascara will complete your look. Mascara makes your eyes look brighter and gives you full of life to your face.
- First, apply mascara to the middle and inner lashes using upward strokes, then concentrate on the outer lashes, sweeping out as a 45- degree angle to enhance the outer edge of the eye.
- Always use less mascara on your lower lashes, this will naturally lift your eyes. Too much on lower lashes can make eyes look droopy.
- When you first buy mascara its thinner and more liquid, which means it goes on heavier. To avoid over doing it, and to ensure a lighter covering allow the wand to dry for a few seconds in the air before you apply.
- Never add water or other liquid to mascara to keep it from drying out, as this can cause the preservative to become diluted and therefore offer less protection against germs and bacteria.
- Apply one coat of mascara carefully and wait for it to dry before considering a second one. You may only need one application this way you’ll avoid clogging.
- If your mascara thickens when it reaches the end of the tube place the sealed tube in warm water for a few minutes to help make the mascara thinner.
- Soak your mascara tube in a cup of hot water to make the formula liquid instead of clumpy. This will make the formula thinner and easier to apply.
We hope you have enjoyed our mascara tips for beginners. If you’ve got other tips or suggestions, let us know in the comments below.
Sorry to share this bad news. I’m working on a new project (shh secret) So probably this September month I’ll be busy with my work. That’s why I have decided to post my articles after September month and one more news I want to tell I don’t know it is good news or bad news. Each month I’ll publish only 3 to 4 posts on every Tuesday.
See you all hopefully soon.